The services, leisure and activities at
Lou Serre de la Can
Sports and games for children and adults in July and August
Equipment and other services at your disposal
- Swimming pool discovered and monitored in July and August.
- Free internet at the reception.
- Pets allowed *
- Laundry equipment : washingmachine and dryer *
- Lend of vaccuumcleaner and iron
- Free parking
- Collective barbecue
- Cleaning service (in option)
Restaurant / bar
- pick-nick basket and bread distribution
- First aid kit
- Smoke detector
- Exterior lighting
* Services or paid activities not included in rental prices.
- Horse and pony ride in July / August *
- Horse boarding *
- Donkey rental for hiking *
- Poney workshop (2 hours) twice a week. *
- Shops (grocery stores, tobacco, butcher) in the village of St Germain de Calberte.
- Market on Saturday morning (July / August)
- Gas station/garage: 4 km
- Monitored in the afternoon
- Open in July/August
- Free access for residents
Leisure on the spot
- Entertainment and games room
- Tennis tables (racket rentals *)
- Petanque court
- 2 tennis courts (on reservation)
- Activities for children (6 to 12 years old): manual activities, sports, discovery of nature, (2 half days per week upon registration)
- Once a week : special teenager evening (13/16 years)
Nature & Sport
- Mountain biking circuits on site & nearby.
- Many discovery trails in and around the Cevennes National Park (GR70 Chemin Stevenson and GR67 Tour des Cévennes, GR670 Chemin Urbain V)
- River fishing * in the Gardon at 6 km
- Swimming in the Gardon river and in natural pools
- Canoeing, canyoning and caving in the Gorges du Tarn *