The selfcatering holiday cottages of
Lou Serre de la Can
For a peacefull holiday in a shaded area
The self-catering holiday cottages at Serre de la Can
Equipment included in all gites :
- Open fireplace (wood not supplied)
- Freezer - Oven - Microwave - Refrigerator
- Garden furniture - Deckchairs
& in the gites for 6/8 people:
- Insert (wood not provided)
In the direct neighbourhood of the picturesque village St. Germain de Calberte (shops, post office, doctor, chemist, ...) "Lou Serre de la Can" is the ideal spot for hikers (GR 6, 7 and 67) and nature-lovers.
Those who prefer excursions: countless impressive sights, various attractions and plenty possibilities for other action (canoeing, horse-riding) guaranty a splendid holiday in the Cevennes.
More-over you will have the recreative facilities -provided by "Lou Serre de la Can” at your disposal: petanque-court, table-tennis, bar/ restaurant/hotel, swimming-pool and 2 tennis-courts. The housing. The slate-stone built houses are provided with an equipped kitchen, bathroom, toilet, living-room with fireplace (or insert in the 6 to 8 people houses) and out-door terrace. Gas-heated.
For further details and/or reservations, please contact us.
The gites for
4 to 6 people
- 60m² on three levels and a 5m² uncovered terrace,
- 2 bedrooms
- Living room with sofa bed overlooking terrace and valley.
- Equipped kitchen
- Shower and separated toilet
- On first floor : 2 bedrooms, 1 with a double bed and 1 with 2 single beds.
The gites for
6 to 8 people
- 70m² on 2 levels and 10m² uncovered terrace
- 3 bedrooms
- Living with couch-settee and equipped kitchen,
- Separated toilet
- On the first level: 3 bedrooms, 1 with double bed and 2 with 2 single beds.